Visual Communication Workshop
Do you need to communicate an idea, story, thought or vision? Stuck on creating engaging powerpoints and presentations? Incorporating visuals into your communication is a powerful way for people to engage, understand and see the bigger picture!
Leave with a visual vocabulary, simple drawing skills, templates, iconography and storytelling knowledge to implement into your work immediately.
An interactive, fun workshop on how to use visual language to have effective and engaging meetings and work places. This workshop is an introduction on how you can use visuals to make it easier to build clarity, focus, insight, action and results!
You'll leave with these skills:
- How to create a flow of storytelling to communicate your idea
- Creating engaging powerpoint decks/ slideware and presentations.
- Build your visual vocabulary so you can communicate using visuals on the fly.
- Hands-on help, cross collaboration, sharing and learning from one another.
Who's it for?
- Deck Engineers
- Team Leaders
- DevOps enthusiasts
- Anyone presenting complex ideas and information
- Folks who want to better clearly articulate thoughts and information