Ashton Rodenhiser – Graphic Recorder – Mind’s Eye Creative Consulting
I believe that creativity is a powerful tool that can be used to facilitate learning and cultivate good work. I listen, think and draw while graphic recording to create visual summaries of content whether it be a keynote speaker at a conference, brainstorming sessions at a company or even webinars and podcasts!
Area’s of Expertise!
- Synthesizing information
- Thinking in pictures
- Drawing out complex ideas
- Building clarity and consensus
- How does visual communication work in a board room or classroom?
- Why is it important to encourage visual note taking, doodling or use visual language in general?
- What is some feedback you’ve gotten from people who have seen your work?
- Can you tell me your process about working large vs. small (graphic recording vs. visual note taking)?
- I got in trouble for doodling as a child, why do you believe it’s important to embrace doodling?
- See In ADHD Podcast Interview
- The 5 -9er – Visual Content interview – article.
- Carl Ford – CEO Crossfire Media – Visual Note’s – Reminding the Mind’s Eye interview – article.